Things to know
Most tours are at the Madison Campus Site (K-2). There will be only 1 tour for the Scott Campus (3-8).
- Tours are ONLY at 9:00 AM on the dates listed below. We are sorry, we are unable to accommodate individual schedules.
- As tours fill up, the dates will be removed from the signup form.
- Tours are approximately 45 minutes to one hour. Allow plenty of time for street parking. Please be mindful of bus zones and other parking sign restrictions. Tours are for adults ONLY, please do not bring children.
- All applications are processed by the Educational Placement Department located at 555 Franklin Street. There is absolutely NO selection processing of applicants at the school. Contacting the Principal, Assistant Principal or other School Staff Member will NOT increase your chances of getting selected.
- Applications are NOT processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. All applications are placed in a waiting pool and processed by a computer generated selection process at the same time.
- If your schedule does not permit you to attend one of our tours, you may choose to come to either site (depending on the grade level you are applying for) at 2:15 p.m., Monday through Thursdays to do a "self-guided" tour of the facility only. We do ask that you respect our rule of not entering classrooms or questioning teachers as they are prepping for their next day's lessons. For after-school self-guided tours, please sign-in at the office and get a visitor's badge.