Things to know
Welcome to Claire Lilienthal! We're happy to know you're interested in learning more about the work our great teachers are doing with children. Please join us to learn more and have your questions asked! Most tours are hosted at the Madison Campus (K-2) and we will host one tour at our Scott Campus (3-8).
- Our tours run from 9:00 - 10:30 AM on the dates listed below. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate individual schedules.
- As tours fill up, the dates will be removed from the signup form.
- Please allow plenty of time for street parking. Our wonderful little neighborhood isn't the easiest when it comes to parking. Be mindful of bus zones and other parking sign restrictions.
- Tours are for adults only, please do not bring children.
- All applications are processed by the Educational Placement Department located at 555 Franklin Street. There isn't any selection processing of applicants at the school. Contacting the Principal, Assistant Principal or other School Staff Member won't increase your chances of getting selected.
- Applications are not processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. All applications are placed in a waiting pool and processed by a computer generated selection process at the same time.
- If your schedule does not permit you to attend one of our tours, you may choose to come to either site (depending on the grade level you are applying for) at 2:15 p.m., Monday through Thursdays to do a "self-guided" tour of the facility only. We do ask that you respect our rule of not entering classrooms or questioning teachers as they are prepping for their next day's lessons. For after-school self-guided tours, please sign-in at the office and get a visitor's badge.
- Also, see our tour presentation here if you'd like to review what you've heard!
Again, thanks for expressing interest in our school. We're eager to meet you and welcome you to our community!
Sign up for a tour here!
Madison Campus Tours: 9:00-10:30
November 1st (Full)
November 15th (Full)
November 29th (Full)
Scott Campus Tours: 9:00-10:30